Complete the survey: How has Covid-19 Affected You and Your Faith?
Bishop Patrick would like to hear from you! The Diocese of Nottingham has launched a short survey in order to deepen its understanding of Covid-19’s impact on all Catholics across the diocese. Bishop Patrick is eager to know more about peoples’ experiences of the pandemic, with a view to ensuring that the faithful are well supported and understood in the years ahead. Please fill out the short questionnaire here and do encourage other parishioners to do so. The deadline for submissions is July 4th 2021.
Lead Lay Chaplains Required
- At the St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust, more details are available here
- At the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust, more details are available here
Closing date: 4 May 2021
Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales
- Update on Covid-19 and Vaccination: In the light of the recent breakthrough in vaccine development, a follow up statement (3rd December 2020) has been issued after the previous statement on COVID-19 and Vaccination (24 September 2020).
- Please find the latest Statement on Safeguarding here.
- Please find a link to The Elliot Report here.